Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Nelson v. City of Rochester
Rental-home inspection programs in the City of Rochester constitute one of the most egregious intrusions into the privacy and sanctity of homes of law-abiding citizens
December 22, 2012
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Koontz v. St. Johns River Water Management District
The Florida Supreme Court's decision violates the takings clause and should be reversed by the Supreme Court
December 1, 2012
- Reason Foundation Amicus Brief: City of Red Wing's Inspection Program Is Unconstitutional
Court should invalidate using administrative warrants to conduct involuntary rental-home inspections without probable cause
October 6, 2012
- Reason Foundation Files Amicus Brief Urging the Supreme Court to Hear Horne v. The U.S. Department of Agriculture
The Court should take this opportunity to overrule the Ninth Circuit's ruling that imposes unwarranted burdens on property owners
September 14, 2012
- Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Abigail Noel Fisher, Petitioner. v. University of Texas
Reason Foundation joins brief challenging the diversity rationale for race-preferential admissions policies
May 30, 2012
- Amicus Brief Filed With Supreme Court: Department of Health and Human Services, et al., v. Florida, et al.
Reason Foundation joins brief challenging the health care mandate
February 16, 2012
- Reason Foundation, The National Tax Limitation Committee and the Libertarian Law Council File Amicus Brief With Supreme Court on Municipal Taxpayer Standing
Highway J Citizens Group, U.A., Petitioner, v. Village of Richfield, Wisconsin, Respondent.
January 24, 2012
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
Latest From Reason
But it’s up to politicians and voters to fight for reforms
Is it really a bad idea to oppose lobbing Tomahawk missiles at people?
Contrary to "conventional wisdom," health insurance—private or otherwise—does not make health care more affordable.
Education myths can be pervasive and costly.