Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Nelson v. City of Rochester
Rental-home inspection programs in the City of Rochester constitute one of the most egregious intrusions into the privacy and sanctity of homes of law-abiding citizens
December 22, 2012
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Koontz v. St. Johns River Water Management District
The Florida Supreme Court's decision violates the takings clause and should be reversed by the Supreme Court
December 1, 2012
- Reason Foundation Amicus Brief: City of Red Wing's Inspection Program Is Unconstitutional
Court should invalidate using administrative warrants to conduct involuntary rental-home inspections without probable cause
October 6, 2012
- Reason Foundation Files Amicus Brief Urging the Supreme Court to Hear Horne v. The U.S. Department of Agriculture
The Court should take this opportunity to overrule the Ninth Circuit's ruling that imposes unwarranted burdens on property owners
September 14, 2012
- Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Abigail Noel Fisher, Petitioner. v. University of Texas
Reason Foundation joins brief challenging the diversity rationale for race-preferential admissions policies
May 30, 2012
- Amicus Brief Filed With Supreme Court: Department of Health and Human Services, et al., v. Florida, et al.
Reason Foundation joins brief challenging the health care mandate
February 16, 2012
- Reason Foundation, The National Tax Limitation Committee and the Libertarian Law Council File Amicus Brief With Supreme Court on Municipal Taxpayer Standing
Highway J Citizens Group, U.A., Petitioner, v. Village of Richfield, Wisconsin, Respondent.
January 24, 2012
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
Latest From Reason
Obesity rates may be leveling off or even falling.
If teachers believe they aren't making what they're worth, let's free them from union constraints and let them find out what the job market has to offer.
Researchers develop a powerful new tool to manage wild ecosystems.