Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Nelson v. City of Rochester
Rental-home inspection programs in the City of Rochester constitute one of the most egregious intrusions into the privacy and sanctity of homes of law-abiding citizens
December 22, 2012
- Reason Foundation Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Koontz v. St. Johns River Water Management District
The Florida Supreme Court's decision violates the takings clause and should be reversed by the Supreme Court
December 1, 2012
- Reason Foundation Amicus Brief: City of Red Wing's Inspection Program Is Unconstitutional
Court should invalidate using administrative warrants to conduct involuntary rental-home inspections without probable cause
October 6, 2012
- Reason Foundation Files Amicus Brief Urging the Supreme Court to Hear Horne v. The U.S. Department of Agriculture
The Court should take this opportunity to overrule the Ninth Circuit's ruling that imposes unwarranted burdens on property owners
September 14, 2012
- Supreme Court Amicus Brief: Abigail Noel Fisher, Petitioner. v. University of Texas
Reason Foundation joins brief challenging the diversity rationale for race-preferential admissions policies
May 30, 2012
- Amicus Brief Filed With Supreme Court: Department of Health and Human Services, et al., v. Florida, et al.
Reason Foundation joins brief challenging the health care mandate
February 16, 2012
- Reason Foundation, The National Tax Limitation Committee and the Libertarian Law Council File Amicus Brief With Supreme Court on Municipal Taxpayer Standing
Highway J Citizens Group, U.A., Petitioner, v. Village of Richfield, Wisconsin, Respondent.
January 24, 2012
Latest From Reason
If we treat everyday life as a permanent state of emergency, we render ourselves helpless and at risk.
Prohibition of prostitution does not make it safer
What we really value is the freedom to choose when we'll give up some privacy and when we'll tell people to butt out.
The Equal Protection Clause demands equal treatment for same-sex couples.