Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Surface Transportation Innovations Newsletter
Reason Foundation's Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter examines and analyzes the latest news on traffic congestion solutions, road funding and infrastructure investement, toll lanes, transit and more.
If you would like to receive the Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter via email, please send an email with your contact information to Robert Poole, Reason's director of transportation studies.
Reason Foundation Transportation E-News
- Surface Transportation Newsletter #115
Access to jobs via auto, Inside the transit "black box," and More
May 10, 2013
- Surface Transportation Newsletter #114
Conflicting reports on California high-speed rail, rethinking the federal role
April 17, 2013
- Surface Transportation Newsletter #113
Congestion problems, Amtrak's future, Repeal the Jones Act?
March 14, 2013
- Surface Transportation Newsletter #112
Highways and bridges are not crumbling, fixing structurally deficient bridges
February 21, 2013
- Surface Transportation Newsletter #111
Virginia P3 program at risk? MAP-21's contradiction, Tolls finance bridge projects, Federal transportation policy
January 10, 2013
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
Bioethicists say yes, but it's not a good idea.
Both parties need a powerful tax agency to support their favored programs.
Missing out on the newest Newsletters? Keep track using our RSS feed, and you'll never skip a beat.