Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Surface Transportation Innovations Newsletter
Reason Foundation's Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter examines and analyzes the latest news on traffic congestion solutions, road funding and infrastructure investement, toll lanes, transit and more.
If you would like to receive the Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter via email, please send an email with your contact information to Robert Poole, Reason's director of transportation studies.
- Surface Transportation Innovations # 86
HOT lanes proliferating nationwide, electric vehicles, transit and greenhouse gas reduction
December 15, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations # 85
High-Speed Rail's Obstacles, HOT Network in DC, New Urban Tunnels Proposed
November 15, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #84
Questioning travel time index
October 24, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #83
Value pricing, heavy trucks and buses vs. high-speed rail
September 17, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #82
Rethinking the Highway Trust Fund, High Speed Rail and Development, Density and GHG Reduction
August 4, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #81
Truck-only toll lanes, freight rail vs. high speed rail, and managed lanes for the Midwest
July 1, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #80
Rethinking carpool lanes and bus transit, congestion and CO2, and DOT's strategic plan
June 30, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #79
US DOT's strategic plan, expanding highway capacity, private funding for rail and more
May 13, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #78
Highway reauthorization bill and transferring risk in toll road deals
April 30, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #77
Tolling Interstates? Greenhouse gas reduction and transportation, highway bottlenecks
March 29, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #76
Infrastructure funding, monorails, city congestion data
February 28, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #75
Issue No. 75, January 2010
January 27, 2010
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)
How government regulators tried to kill the skin & ink trade.
I’ll stick with the gays, the immigrants, and the ringing cash registers.
The recent recall of nearly 9 million pounds of meat highlights the fact that USDA regulations make eating truly "local" meat difficult for consumers. How can we fix that?
Republicans may be unpopular, but Democrats also lose as a record number of Americans identify as political independents.
Missing out on the newest Newsletters? Keep track using our RSS feed, and you'll never skip a beat.