Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Surface Transportation Innovations Newsletter
Reason Foundation's Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter examines and analyzes the latest news on traffic congestion solutions, road funding and infrastructure investement, toll lanes, transit and more.
If you would like to receive the Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter via email, please send an email with your contact information to Robert Poole, Reason's director of transportation studies.
- Surface Transportation Innovations # 86
HOT lanes proliferating nationwide, electric vehicles, transit and greenhouse gas reduction
December 15, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations # 85
High-Speed Rail's Obstacles, HOT Network in DC, New Urban Tunnels Proposed
November 15, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #84
Questioning travel time index
October 24, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #83
Value pricing, heavy trucks and buses vs. high-speed rail
September 17, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #82
Rethinking the Highway Trust Fund, High Speed Rail and Development, Density and GHG Reduction
August 4, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #81
Truck-only toll lanes, freight rail vs. high speed rail, and managed lanes for the Midwest
July 1, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #80
Rethinking carpool lanes and bus transit, congestion and CO2, and DOT's strategic plan
June 30, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #79
US DOT's strategic plan, expanding highway capacity, private funding for rail and more
May 13, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #78
Highway reauthorization bill and transferring risk in toll road deals
April 30, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #77
Tolling Interstates? Greenhouse gas reduction and transportation, highway bottlenecks
March 29, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #76
Infrastructure funding, monorails, city congestion data
February 28, 2010
- Surface Transportation Innovations #75
Issue No. 75, January 2010
January 27, 2010
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Glenn Miller's long trail of bigotry and violence is not an argument for censoring speech—or for spying on people who have done nothing more than say ugly things.
Philip K. Howard, "The Rule of Nobody," and how technocracy is strangling the future.
The stark fact is that Ukraine is not a place over which the U.S. and NATO should be ready to go to war, and nothing short of going to war will change its fate.
Intelligence analyst William Binney's revelations preceded Edward Snowden's by more than decade. Why didn't anyone listen?
Missing out on the newest Newsletters? Keep track using our RSS feed, and you'll never skip a beat.