Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Surface Transportation Innovations Newsletter
Reason Foundation's Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter examines and analyzes the latest news on traffic congestion solutions, road funding and infrastructure investement, toll lanes, transit and more.
If you would like to receive the Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter via email, please send an email with your contact information to Robert Poole, Reason's director of transportation studies.
- Surface Transportation Innovations #19
Topics include: rethinking federal highway spending; making cost-effective highway improvements; congestion tolls vs. urban growth boundaries; "sustainable mobility," and other topics.
November 1, 2004
- Surface Transportation Innovations #18
Topics include: Longer Combination Vehicles (LCVs), electronic toll tag technology, adaptive cruise control to help reduce traffic congestion, and other breaking news stories.
August 1, 2004
- Surface Transportation Innovations #17
Topics include: the reauthorization's tolling provisions, academic support for tolled express lanes, Reason's latest transit study, and other breaking news stories.
July 1, 2004
- Surface Transportation Innovations #16
Topics include: the reauthorization bills, PPPs, managed lanes, and other breaking news stories.
May 1, 2004
- Surface Transportation Innovations #15
Special Focus on Federal reauthorization bills
April 1, 2004
- Surface Transportation Innovations #14
Topics include: Reason's toll truckways study, tolls and the Federal highway reauthorization, transportation costs and sprawl, and other breaking news stories.
February 1, 2004
- Surface Transportation Innovations #13
Topics include: a new approach to toll road financing, London's congestion pricing, transit and congestion, STPP's transportation costs study, and other breaking news stories.
January 1, 2004
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)
At CPAC, Republican rising stars chased an agenda, and electoral victory.
Edward Snowden isn't the first to expose a covert, unconstitutional war against the American people.
Just because they don't get college degrees, doesn't make them failures
Amish vs. the Courts: Family Speaks Out on Fleeing the U.S. to Save Daughter from Court-Mandated Chemo
Free speech on campus continues (mostly) to win in court, but higher education still attacks.
Missing out on the newest Newsletters? Keep track using our RSS feed, and you'll never skip a beat.