Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Surface Transportation Innovations Newsletter
Reason Foundation's Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter examines and analyzes the latest news on traffic congestion solutions, road funding and infrastructure investement, toll lanes, transit and more.
If you would like to receive the Surface Transportation Innovations newsletter via email, please send an email with your contact information to Robert Poole, Reason's director of transportation studies.
- Surface Transportation Innovations #5
Topics include: lessons from Orange County toll roads, huge support for value pricing, Orange County's mega-tunnel prospect, and a new look at capacity expansion.
October 1, 2002
- Surface Transportation Innovations #4
Topics include: continued interest in toll truckways, a letter from a corporate supporter, and new research on HOT lanes.
August 1, 2002
- Surface Transportation Innovations #3
Topics include: Reason Toll Truckways study's successful launch, HOT networks effort moving forward, and the 91 Express Lanes franchise buyout.
June 1, 2002
- Surface Transportation Innovations #2
Topics include: accountability in privately developed build-operate-transfer (BOT) projects and Reason's new study to explore interstate reconstruction.
April 1, 2002
- Surface Transportation Innovations #1
Issue devoted solely to toll truckways.
March 1, 2002
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)
Barack Obama and John Kerry might be just wrong
We vilify leisure yet embrace labor-saving devices.
How government regulators tried to kill the skin & ink trade.
Missing out on the newest Newsletters? Keep track using our RSS feed, and you'll never skip a beat.