Is alcohol a good like other economic goods, or is alcohol a "catastrophe" that should be heavily taxed?
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Catastrophe of What Passes for Alcohol Policy Analysis
What costs does alcohol impose on California's taxpayers?
Policy Brief 78
This Study's Materials
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges--Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)