Is alcohol a good like other economic goods, or is alcohol a "catastrophe" that should be heavily taxed?
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Catastrophe of What Passes for Alcohol Policy Analysis
What costs does alcohol impose on California's taxpayers?
Policy Brief 78
This Study's Materials
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)