Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Taxing Illegal Drugs: How States Dabble in Drugs and Why They Shouldn't
Policy Study 357
For around $8.00, you can get a gram of marijuana most places in the United States. Most of this is profit. It's not necessary to be a dealer in order to get a piece of the potpie; in fact, 21 states are already carving themselves a slice.
This Study's Materials
- Full Study, PDF, 1.1 MB
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)