For the past 20 years, Reason's Annual Privatization Report has chronicled and analyzed the most important developments in privatization, outsourcing, and government reform. This year's 20th anniversary edition of APR recognizes the tremendous advances in government reform over the last two decades and features special contributions by several pioneering policymakers and researchers at the forefront of privatization and government reform, including Margaret Thatcher, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, former Indianapolis Mayor Stephen Goldsmith, and Reason founder Robert Poole, Jr.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2006:
20th Anniversary Edition
Transforming Government Through Privatization
- Full Report, PDF, 2.4 MB
- Special Excerpt: Reflections from Pioneers in Government Reform, PDF, 1.1 MB
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)