For the past 20 years, Reason's Annual Privatization Report has chronicled and analyzed the most important developments in privatization, outsourcing, and government reform. This year's 20th anniversary edition of APR recognizes the tremendous advances in government reform over the last two decades and features special contributions by several pioneering policymakers and researchers at the forefront of privatization and government reform, including Margaret Thatcher, Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, former Indianapolis Mayor Stephen Goldsmith, and Reason founder Robert Poole, Jr.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2006:
20th Anniversary Edition
Transforming Government Through Privatization
- Full Report, PDF, 2.4 MB
- Special Excerpt: Reflections from Pioneers in Government Reform, PDF, 1.1 MB
- California 2014 High Speed Rail Business Plan Is Off Track (3/6)
- The Intentionally Unrealistic FY2015 Budget (3/4)
- Shallal's Top-Down Plan for D.C. Schools Hurts Parent Choice (3/3)
- Richmond CARES? (3/2)
- Government Could Improve the Development of Vehicle to Vehicle Communication by Getting Out of the Way (2/27)