Is alcohol a good like other economic goods, or is alcohol a "catastrophe" that should be heavily taxed?
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Catastrophe of What Passes for Alcohol Policy Analysis
What costs does alcohol impose on California's taxpayers?
Policy Brief 78
This Study's Materials
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)