How much is the United Auto Workers at fault for Detroit's problems? With U.S. manufacturing jobs on the decline, what will labor unions look like in the future? Reason Foundation senior analyst Shikha Dalmia and the Center for American Progress' David Madland discuss the state and future of American labor unions. The debate is online here at LATimes.com.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Los Angeles Times Dust-Up
The Great Union Debate
Card check: unions' salvation?
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)