How much is the United Auto Workers at fault for Detroit's problems? With U.S. manufacturing jobs on the decline, what will labor unions look like in the future? Reason Foundation senior analyst Shikha Dalmia and the Center for American Progress' David Madland discuss the state and future of American labor unions. The debate is online here at LATimes.com.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Los Angeles Times Dust-Up
The Great Union Debate
Card check: unions' salvation?
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
- Massachusetts State and Municipal Retiree Systems Costly, Underfunded (11/29)
- Innovators in Action (November 2013 edition): Pursuing Fiscal Self-Reliance in Utah (11/27)