For 18 years, Reason Foundation's Annual Privatization Report has chronicled developments in privatization, outsourcing, and government reform. Edited by Geoffrey Segal, who has advised Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels and numerous other state and local leaders, Reason's Annual Privatization Report helps policymakers and leaders understand the fast-moving arena of outsourcing, highlighting trends in public-private partnerships and improving the efficiency of government.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Annual Privatization Report 2004
- Full Report, PDF, 1.5 MB
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)