Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Nanny State's War on E-Cigarettes with Reason 's Jacob Sullum
- May 28, 2014
With FDA regulation looming and massive e-cigarette tax increases proposed in New Jersey and Ohio, Reason Senior Editor Jacob Sullum will explain how policies aimed at e-cigarettes threaten to use phony science and scaremongering to kill a product that has the potential to save millions of lives.
Following Sullum's presentation, there will be a short question-and-answer period.
For more information, please contact Business Advisory Council Manager Preston Cornish at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 406-9023
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
Latest From Reason
Researchers develop a powerful new tool to manage wild ecosystems.
They like one-sided research. They don't like that this research paints them as cheap.
Can't win if you play
Colin Firth joins Allen on the Côte d’Azur, and Scarlett Johansson explores several new mental dimensions.