Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The Nanny State's War on E-Cigarettes with Reason 's Jacob Sullum
- May 28, 2014
With FDA regulation looming and massive e-cigarette tax increases proposed in New Jersey and Ohio, Reason Senior Editor Jacob Sullum will explain how policies aimed at e-cigarettes threaten to use phony science and scaremongering to kill a product that has the potential to save millions of lives.
Following Sullum's presentation, there will be a short question-and-answer period.
For more information, please contact Business Advisory Council Manager Preston Cornish at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 406-9023
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)
Latest From Reason
A $137 million three-mile train is coming to a nearly deserted avenue in a bankrupt city.
Even under ideal conditions, socialism would still suck, says Georgetown's Jason Brennan.
The specter of judicial deference still haunts Halbig v. Burwell.
The insistence on stigmatizing migrating foreigners because they are not exempt from normal health troubles is an old disorder. But it's entirely homegrown.