Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The End of Doom with Reason's Ronald Bailey, Los Angeles, October 16
- October 15, 2013
Is the environment really doomed?
Reason Science Correspondent Ronald Bailey, whose new book The End of Doom will challenge the neo-Malthusian control freaks, will sit down with Reason.tv to talk about why the environment isn't doomed, why we won't overpopulate the planet, and why things are generally getting better, not worse, over time. You are cordially invited to join us for lunch and great conversation with Ron.
"The End of Doom" with Ronald Bailey
Wednesday, October 16
12:00 lunch, 12:30 taping
5737 Mesmer Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90230
Please RSVP to Mary Toledo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-391-2245 by Tuesday, October 15. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Please RSVP to Mary Toledo at email@example.com or 310-391-2245 by Tuesday, October 15.
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Latest From Reason
U.S. hawks aren't telling the full story about Iran's agenda.
When the government takes away our free will, the government steals a gift from God; it violates the natural law; it prevents us from having and utilizing the means to the truth.
Environmentalism is now more religion than science.