Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
The End of Doom with Reason's Ronald Bailey, Los Angeles, October 16
- October 15, 2013
Is the environment really doomed?
Reason Science Correspondent Ronald Bailey, whose new book The End of Doom will challenge the neo-Malthusian control freaks, will sit down with Reason.tv to talk about why the environment isn't doomed, why we won't overpopulate the planet, and why things are generally getting better, not worse, over time. You are cordially invited to join us for lunch and great conversation with Ron.
"The End of Doom" with Ronald Bailey
Wednesday, October 16
12:00 lunch, 12:30 taping
5737 Mesmer Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90230
Please RSVP to Mary Toledo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-391-2245 by Tuesday, October 15. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Please RSVP to Mary Toledo at email@example.com or 310-391-2245 by Tuesday, October 15.
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy PTC Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
Latest From Reason
The year has provided plenty of lessons from abroad
The administration is over-counting Obamacare insurance sign-ups—and is still unlikely to meet its own enrollment targets.
The many costs of bad regulation.
Detroit can only improve from here, if city officials change a lot of bad habits and policies.