Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
45 Years of Free Minds and Free Markets, Los Angeles, October 10
- October 10, 2013
In celebration of the 45th anniversary of Reason magazine, you are cordially invited to join the three founders of Reason Foundation—Manny Klausner, Tibor Machan, and Bob Poole—for cocktails and conversation with Reason editor in chief Matt Welch and former Reason editor Virginia Postrel in Reason.tv’s Los Angeles studio:
“45 Years of Free Minds and Free Markets”
Thursday, October 10
6:00 p.m. Reception, 7:00 p.m. Taping
5737 Mesmer Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90230
RSVP to Mary Toledo at 310-391-2245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP to Mary Toledo at 310-391-2245 or email@example.com.
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Latest From Reason
Environmentalism is now more religion than science.
It benefits special interests, hurts consumers, and harms the planet. What could be worse?
The Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration is a favor-dispensing machine.