Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
45 Years of Free Minds and Free Markets, Los Angeles, October 10
- October 10, 2013
In celebration of the 45th anniversary of Reason magazine, you are cordially invited to join the three founders of Reason Foundation—Manny Klausner, Tibor Machan, and Bob Poole—for cocktails and conversation with Reason editor in chief Matt Welch and former Reason editor Virginia Postrel in Reason.tv’s Los Angeles studio:
“45 Years of Free Minds and Free Markets”
Thursday, October 10
6:00 p.m. Reception, 7:00 p.m. Taping
5737 Mesmer Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90230
RSVP to Mary Toledo at 310-391-2245 or email@example.com
RSVP to Mary Toledo at 310-391-2245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)
Latest From Reason
The Coen brothers unplugged, Woody Harrelson unchained.
Hunters, tree-huggers, and animal welfare advocates should be allies.