Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
45 Years of Free Minds and Free Markets, Los Angeles, October 10
- October 10, 2013
In celebration of the 45th anniversary of Reason magazine, you are cordially invited to join the three founders of Reason Foundation—Manny Klausner, Tibor Machan, and Bob Poole—for cocktails and conversation with Reason editor in chief Matt Welch and former Reason editor Virginia Postrel in Reason.tv’s Los Angeles studio:
“45 Years of Free Minds and Free Markets”
Thursday, October 10
6:00 p.m. Reception, 7:00 p.m. Taping
5737 Mesmer Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90230
RSVP to Mary Toledo at 310-391-2245 or email@example.com
RSVP to Mary Toledo at 310-391-2245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
Latest From Reason
One week in, I'm cautiously optimistic about the District's new food truck rules.
A pragmatic argument for coercive vaccination
Less than 0.1 percent of the industry's workforce participated.
Remember how well Cash for Clunkers worked out?