Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Book Party: The Kennedy Chronicles, Washington, D.C., August 1
- August 1, 2013
Before working to expose the horrors of government intervention to millions of viewers at Reason.tv, Kennedy helped bring the cutting edge of culture into our living rooms during the 1990s through her outrageous segments as an MTV VJ, host of Alternative Nation, and on-the-spot correspondent for MTV News. In The Kennedy Chronicles, she gives us a backstage pass to the cable network that defined a generation. Join Kennedy and Reason to celebrate her new book—and get the inside scoop on what REALLY went on at MTV!
August 1, 2013
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Reason DC Headquarters
1747 Connecticut Ave., NW (at S St.; Metro: Dupont Circle), Washington, DC
RSVP to Mary Toledo at email@example.com or (310) 391-2245 by July 25.
RSVP to Mary Toledo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 391-2245 by July 25
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy PTC Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)
Latest From Reason
The administration is over-counting Obamacare insurance sign-ups—and is still unlikely to meet its own enrollment targets.
The many costs of bad regulation.
Detroit can only improve from here, if city officials change a lot of bad habits and policies.
Although he and his movement eliminated apartheid, they left in place a government powerful enough to control the economic system to the detriment of working people.