Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Book Party: The Kennedy Chronicles, Washington, D.C., August 1
- August 1, 2013
Before working to expose the horrors of government intervention to millions of viewers at Reason.tv, Kennedy helped bring the cutting edge of culture into our living rooms during the 1990s through her outrageous segments as an MTV VJ, host of Alternative Nation, and on-the-spot correspondent for MTV News. In The Kennedy Chronicles, she gives us a backstage pass to the cable network that defined a generation. Join Kennedy and Reason to celebrate her new book—and get the inside scoop on what REALLY went on at MTV!
August 1, 2013
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Reason DC Headquarters
1747 Connecticut Ave., NW (at S St.; Metro: Dupont Circle), Washington, DC
RSVP to Mary Toledo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 391-2245 by July 25.
RSVP to Mary Toledo at email@example.com or (310) 391-2245 by July 25
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)
Latest From Reason
There is a certain symbolism in the fact that Valeria Novodvorskaya died just as the Putin regime was being fully exposed as the gangster state that she had always said it was.
Civil rights and armed self-defense in the South
The New York governor tries his hand at crony capitalism.
In this age of endless regulation, it's hard to imagine that the legal and regulatory details of the law will ever truly be settled.
Let them in.