Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason Weekend 2013
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- January 31 - February 3, 2013
There is still time to Register Today for Reason Weekend 2013!
Outstanding speakers, stimulating conversations, a world-class hotel, and our Sapphire Anniversary—Reason Weekend 2013 will be held January 31—February 3 at the Four Seasons Las Vegas, and you will want to be there!
Reason Weekend is the chance to get the inside track on what’s really happening inside the Beltway—and with the election over, it will be time to get down to the real business of policymaking. What can we expect on the issues that matter to you? Find out from Reason’s nationally-recognized policy analysts and award-winning journalists—and some of the libertarian movement's most exciting guest speakers—how policy decisions at all levels of government are affecting your life.
In addition to featuring stellar speakers such Judge Alex Kozinski, and economist Steve Gjerstad, this Reason Weekend marks the 45th anniversary of Reason—so please join us as we celebrate our shared commitment to Free Minds and Free Markets with you and other members of our Torchbearer Society. And football aficionados take note: it’s Super Bowl Weekend, and no city in America takes this uniquely American “holiday” more seriously than Las Vegas!
See the full schedule here.
Reason Weekend is an annual event open to members of Reason’s exclusive Torchbearer Society. To find out how your support of free minds and free markets can qualify you for membership, please visit www.reason.org/donate.
Reason Weekend 2013 will be a weekend to remember. See you on the Strip!
- Judge Alex Kozinski
- Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Steve Gjerstad
- Presidential Fellow Professor, Chapman University
- Adrian Moore
- vice president, policy
- Matt Welch
- editor in chief, Reason magazine
- Bob Poole
- director of transportation policy
- Julian Morris
- vice president, research
- Katherine Mangu-Ward
- managing editor, Reason magazine
- Nick Gillespie
- editor in chief, Reason.com and Reason TV
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)
Latest From Reason
We’ve had too few impeachments in American history, not too many.
Franklin Roosevelt vs. civil rights.
Regulation is coming.
Whatever happened to "Congress shall make no law"?
How D.C. Bureaucracy Stifles Anacostia