Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Join Peter Schiff with Reason and FreedomWorks in DC on Thursday, 3/29 at 3 p.m.!
- March 29, 2012
On Thursday, March 29, Reason and FreedomWorks are excited to host a special lecture from renowned economist Peter Schiff as he responds to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's upcoming College Lecture Series at George Washington University's School of Business.
This month, Chairman Bernanke will deliver a four-part lecture series on the Federal Reserve and the financial crisis. Offered as part of an undergraduate course, these lectures will also be streamed live to the general public starting on March 20 at 12:45 pm ET.
In response to Bernanke, economist and investment advisor Peter Schiff is offering an alternative perspective on the importance of the Fed and current state of the American economy.
Please join us:
- When: Thursday, March 29 at 3:00 pm
- Where: Reason's DC HQ, 1747 Connecticut Ave. NW
Q&A and Reception to follow the presentation.
Kindly RSVP to Emilia at RSVP@FreedomWorks.org
If you are unable to attend in person, please join us online at www.facebook.com/FreedomWorks for a Live Stream of the event.
This event is not hosted by the Reason Foundation. To register, please follow the link above.
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Latest From Reason
Environmentalism is now more religion than science.
It benefits special interests, hurts consumers, and harms the planet. What could be worse?
The Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration is a favor-dispensing machine.