Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Join Peter Schiff with Reason and FreedomWorks in DC on Thursday, 3/29 at 3 p.m.!
- March 29, 2012
On Thursday, March 29, Reason and FreedomWorks are excited to host a special lecture from renowned economist Peter Schiff as he responds to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's upcoming College Lecture Series at George Washington University's School of Business.
This month, Chairman Bernanke will deliver a four-part lecture series on the Federal Reserve and the financial crisis. Offered as part of an undergraduate course, these lectures will also be streamed live to the general public starting on March 20 at 12:45 pm ET.
In response to Bernanke, economist and investment advisor Peter Schiff is offering an alternative perspective on the importance of the Fed and current state of the American economy.
Please join us:
- When: Thursday, March 29 at 3:00 pm
- Where: Reason's DC HQ, 1747 Connecticut Ave. NW
Q&A and Reception to follow the presentation.
Kindly RSVP to Emilia at RSVP@FreedomWorks.org
If you are unable to attend in person, please join us online at www.facebook.com/FreedomWorks for a Live Stream of the event.
This event is not hosted by the Reason Foundation. To register, please follow the link above.
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
Latest From Reason
Despite popular misconception, this is not a pro-choice vs. pro-life situation.
What would happen if copyright didn’t protect against piracy? The answer can be found in history.
One week in, I'm cautiously optimistic about the District's new food truck rules.
Less than 0.1 percent of the industry's workforce participated.