Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Join Peter Schiff with Reason and FreedomWorks in DC on Thursday, 3/29 at 3 p.m.!
- March 29, 2012
On Thursday, March 29, Reason and FreedomWorks are excited to host a special lecture from renowned economist Peter Schiff as he responds to Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's upcoming College Lecture Series at George Washington University's School of Business.
This month, Chairman Bernanke will deliver a four-part lecture series on the Federal Reserve and the financial crisis. Offered as part of an undergraduate course, these lectures will also be streamed live to the general public starting on March 20 at 12:45 pm ET.
In response to Bernanke, economist and investment advisor Peter Schiff is offering an alternative perspective on the importance of the Fed and current state of the American economy.
Please join us:
- When: Thursday, March 29 at 3:00 pm
- Where: Reason's DC HQ, 1747 Connecticut Ave. NW
Q&A and Reception to follow the presentation.
Kindly RSVP to Emilia at RSVP@FreedomWorks.org
If you are unable to attend in person, please join us online at www.facebook.com/FreedomWorks for a Live Stream of the event.
This event is not hosted by the Reason Foundation. To register, please follow the link above.
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
Latest From Reason
Senate testimony explains the difference between good austerity and bad.
When it comes to infringing on personal liberty, Ann Coulter is just as bad as her lefty enemies.
It's a utopian goal requiring excessive compulsion in the pursuit of unattainable perfection.
The case of Fox's James Rosen.