Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Location: Play, 1 East 27th Street, New York City, 10016
- April 28, 2014
On April 29, New York City will ban e-cigarettes in bars, restaurants, clubs and public places. On the eve of the ban, we invite you to taunt the prohibitionists: Listen to prominent critics of e-cig regulation, listen to music from a live DJ, and carry on vaping after midnight to flaunt your disregard for the nanny state!
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)
Latest From Reason
With NYC's per pupil spending at $20,000, why can't public schools afford pens?
We're generating an atmosphere of perpetual, low-level anxiety and excuses for official harassment.
They also say it is not the responsibility of the government to reduce the differences in income between people.
How the Department of Commerce smothers what it's supposed to promote
No, Ayaan Hirsi Ali did not have her speech "suppressed."