Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- November 6, 2013
The 2013 Reason Media Awards featuring the Bastiat Prize for Journalism will be held at the New York Yacht Club on November 6, 2013. Details will be available summer 2013.
- February 9 - 16, 2014
The 2014 Reason Conference Cruise will sail the western Caribbean on board the Celebrity Silhouette. We will depart from Ft. Lauderdale on February 9, and visit Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Haiti before returning to Ft. Lauderdale on February 16. For more details, visit www.reasoncruise.com.
- April 10 - 13, 2014
Reason Weekend 2014 will be held April 10–13 at the Vinoy Renaissance Resort in St. Petersburg, Florida. Save the Date!
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)
Latest From Reason
Senate testimony explains the difference between good austerity and bad.
When it comes to infringing on personal liberty, Ann Coulter is just as bad as her lefty enemies.
It's a utopian goal requiring excessive compulsion in the pursuit of unattainable perfection.
The case of Fox's James Rosen.