From the Star-Telegram, "Texas and parts of Tarrant County appear to have gotten the message that fine-tuning traffic signals reduces traffic congestion and air pollution." and "'People who say we can't do anything about congestion are wrong. We can do lots,' said Joel Marcuson, a specialist in urban intersections with the Jacobs Engineering Group in Phoenix."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Texas shows a way to beat congestion
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)