From the Star-Telegram, "Texas and parts of Tarrant County appear to have gotten the message that fine-tuning traffic signals reduces traffic congestion and air pollution." and "'People who say we can't do anything about congestion are wrong. We can do lots,' said Joel Marcuson, a specialist in urban intersections with the Jacobs Engineering Group in Phoenix."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Texas shows a way to beat congestion
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)