From the Star-Telegram, "Texas and parts of Tarrant County appear to have gotten the message that fine-tuning traffic signals reduces traffic congestion and air pollution." and "'People who say we can't do anything about congestion are wrong. We can do lots,' said Joel Marcuson, a specialist in urban intersections with the Jacobs Engineering Group in Phoenix."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Texas shows a way to beat congestion
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)