Not likely to be a hot seller. But at a time when people are almost sick of hearing about the need for accountability in the bailout and "stimulus" spending, "a Google-like search tool will allow you to see how your tax dollars are being spent on federal contracts, grants and earmarks," heck, for all federal government spending, is more needed than ever.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason Obama document latest E-bay hit
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)