Not likely to be a hot seller. But at a time when people are almost sick of hearing about the need for accountability in the bailout and "stimulus" spending, "a Google-like search tool will allow you to see how your tax dollars are being spent on federal contracts, grants and earmarks," heck, for all federal government spending, is more needed than ever.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason Obama document latest E-bay hit
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)
- Why is the CDC Being Anti-Science on State Liquor Privatization? (5/14)
- Louisiana Republicans Introduce Bills to Replicate Massachusetts's Pro-Union, Anti-Privatization “Pacheco Law” (5/9)
- 40th Anniversary of the Rockefeller Drug Laws: Time to Re-think Sentencing Policy (5/8)