A new report from the Legislative Analysts Office in California recommends that the state park system use privatization to cope with budget cuts. It provides good general analysis and recommendations that apply to park and recreation systems nationwide.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Privatizing state park functions
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)