A new report from the Legislative Analysts Office in California recommends that the state park system use privatization to cope with budget cuts. It provides good general analysis and recommendations that apply to park and recreation systems nationwide.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Privatizing state park functions
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)