A new report from the Legislative Analysts Office in California recommends that the state park system use privatization to cope with budget cuts. It provides good general analysis and recommendations that apply to park and recreation systems nationwide.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Privatizing state park functions
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)