Some people want to live in a city with power, clean water and schools. Others just want free Internet access. Reason's Ted Balaker on New Orleans' plan to lure businesses to town by becoming the first "big city to own and operate a wireless Internet system that will be free to users."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New at Reason.org
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)