Some people want to live in a city with power, clean water and schools. Others just want free Internet access. Reason's Ted Balaker on New Orleans' plan to lure businesses to town by becoming the first "big city to own and operate a wireless Internet system that will be free to users."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New at Reason.org
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)