Some people want to live in a city with power, clean water and schools. Others just want free Internet access. Reason's Ted Balaker on New Orleans' plan to lure businesses to town by becoming the first "big city to own and operate a wireless Internet system that will be free to users."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
New at Reason.org
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)