Reason magazine's Jacob Sullum notes that "prosecutions of adults for possessing an ounce or less of marijuana dropped by a fifth in Denver last year, following the passage of a November 2007 ballot initiative that instructed city officials to make such cases their "lowest law enforcement priority."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Marijuana Arrests Fall in Denver After Ballot Initiative
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)
- The Search for a National Freight Policy (12/2)
- More Boasts from California Contractor Regulators For Wasting Time and Money (11/29)