Reason magazine's Jacob Sullum notes that "prosecutions of adults for possessing an ounce or less of marijuana dropped by a fifth in Denver last year, following the passage of a November 2007 ballot initiative that instructed city officials to make such cases their "lowest law enforcement priority."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Marijuana Arrests Fall in Denver After Ballot Initiative
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)
- New Landowner-friendly Endangered Species Policy: Not so New, Not so Friendly (7/22)