The New York Times reports on private services, including Westwood One, that provide up-to-the-minute traffic reports, sent to devices - cell phones, Blackberrys, and the like - that are helping motorists avoid traffic congestion.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Made to Order Traffic Alerts
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)