The New York Times reports on private services, including Westwood One, that provide up-to-the-minute traffic reports, sent to devices - cell phones, Blackberrys, and the like - that are helping motorists avoid traffic congestion.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Made to Order Traffic Alerts
- Throwing Money at Bridges Will Not Fix the Problem (6/17)
- High-Speed Rail is a Luxury the U.S. Cannot Afford (6/11)
- A Labor Market Mired in Historical Lows is an Unhealthy Labor Market (6/7)
- Sasha Volokh on the Implications of the Louisiana Supreme Court Voucher Ruling (6/5)
- 77 percent of Californians Support Jerry Brown's School Funding Plan: Here Are Three Big Ideas to Make it Better (6/4)