The New York Times reports on private services, including Westwood One, that provide up-to-the-minute traffic reports, sent to devices - cell phones, Blackberrys, and the like - that are helping motorists avoid traffic congestion.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Made to Order Traffic Alerts
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)