The New York Times reports on private services, including Westwood One, that provide up-to-the-minute traffic reports, sent to devices - cell phones, Blackberrys, and the like - that are helping motorists avoid traffic congestion.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Made to Order Traffic Alerts
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)