USPS is already collapsing under its own weight, and it's only got mail services on its plate. If they pile on banking services, perhaps taxpayers can look forward to bailing them out twice in the future then.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Limping U.S. Postal Service Wants to Start a Banking Business?
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)