States are always trying to spend more on education. Recently, however, there has been a push to distinguish education spending between instructional and support -- and identify savings in the support side to drive more money into the classroom. The so called 65% solution has been introduced in a number of states, including Virginia.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Getting More Money in the Classroom
- How Pension Reform Can Help the City of Omaha (7/21)
- Endangered Species and the Export-Import Bank (7/17)
- Reason Foundation Submits Letter to U.S. Sentencing Commission Supporting "Drugs Minus Two" Retroactivity (7/11)
- An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole (7/10)
- I-285/GA 400 Interchange Reconstruction Needed (7/8)