States are always trying to spend more on education. Recently, however, there has been a push to distinguish education spending between instructional and support -- and identify savings in the support side to drive more money into the classroom. The so called 65% solution has been introduced in a number of states, including Virginia.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Getting More Money in the Classroom
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)