In a private telebriefing for Reason supporters on June 25, Reason Foundation Director of Transportation Policy and Searle Freedom Trust Fellow Bob Poole analyzed the 2014 transportation reauthorization bill. Watch the presentation below to learn more about how the proposed reauthorization of MAP-21 (Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act) will affect tolling, Public-Private Partnerships (P3s), and infrastructure construction.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
An Analysis of Transportation Policy and MAP-21 Reauthorization with Bob Poole
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)