This morning Adrian Moore, vice president of research at Reason Foundation, discussed the parallels of the fiscal problems in California and Greece, as well as the economic stability of other U.S. states. You can view the program here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reason's Adrian Moore Discusses California and Greece on C-Span's Washington Journal
- The Magical Effects of Pre-K (4/8)
- Comment Period Re-Opened on Proposal to List Rufa Red Knot as Threatened (4/4)
- The Prairie Chicken Ruling Doesn't Make Sense (4/4)
- Sasha Volokh on Pension Protection and the Detroit Bankruptcy (4/2)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #5 (Mar 2014 edition) (4/1)