We've heard much talk about transparency in state spending of stimulus dollars, and the public interest investigative journalism group ProPublica has posted a handy web resource offering a comprehensive listing of state transparency websites. Worth a spin.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Tracking State Transparency on Stimulus Spending
Comments to "Tracking State Transparency on Stimulus Spending":
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy PTC Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)