Arizona's Senate Bill 1466—which would establish a Florida-style Council on Efficient Government and embrace proven, enterprise-wide best practices in government contracting—passed the full Senate Monday by a 20-9-1 vote. The bill is expected to get a hearing in the House as early as this week. For more details on SB 1466, see the links in my post last week.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Arizona Privatization/Efficiency Board Bill Passes Senate
- Human Rights Watch Exposes Injustice of Plea Bargains and Mandatory Minimums (12/6)
- Southwest Struggles As Legacy Airlines Establish Solid Business Models (12/6)
- Texas Families Show Strong Demand for More School Choice (12/5)
- TSA Behavior Detection Blasted by GAO (12/5)
- Privatization & Government Reform Newsletter #2 (Dec 2013 edition) (12/3)