Arizona's Senate Bill 1466—which would establish a Florida-style Council on Efficient Government and embrace proven, enterprise-wide best practices in government contracting—passed the full Senate Monday by a 20-9-1 vote. The bill is expected to get a hearing in the House as early as this week. For more details on SB 1466, see the links in my post last week.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Arizona Privatization/Efficiency Board Bill Passes Senate
- Reducing BAC from .08 to .05 Will Not Significantly Reduce Drunk Driving (5/24)
- I-5 Bridge Collapses; Washington State Ranked 34th In Making Progress on Deficient and Functionally Obsolete Bridges (5/23)
- Reason's Len Gilroy Talks TVA Privatization, Annual Privatization Report on Heartland Institute Podcast (5/23)
- How to Avoid Closing Washington State Parks (5/17)
- Give Managed Lane Conversions Time (5/16)