On Tuesday, Warren County commissioners decided to turn down federal stimulus money, arguing the funds would be wastefully spent on expanding its rural transit system. The decision created a bit of a debate in Ohio, and radio talk shows have picked up on the controversy. Hear County Commissioner Mike Kilburn explain the decision to radio talk show host Brian Wilson on Toledo radio station WSPD 1370 in an on-air interview here.
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Ohio County's Rejection of Stimulus Money Stirs Debate
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)