Reason's Skaidra Smith-Heisters reviews Blue Covenant: The Global Water Crisis and the Coming Battle for the Right to Water, by Maude Barlow, and concludes: "In Blue Covenant, Barlow fails to explore the key dimensions of water scarcity at the heart of her first two premises for alarm: dwindling fresh water supplies and inequitable access to water."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reviewing Blue Covenant
- Union Negotiations in West Coast Ports Threaten the National Economy (7/25)
- Streetcars are the Wrong Way to go on Columbia Pike (7/24)
- Poll Shows Voters Support State-based Sage Grouse Conservation (7/24)
- Lucy Burns Institute Launches Policypedia (7/22)
- How to Structure a Good Defined Contribution Plan (7/22)