Reason's Skaidra Smith-Heisters reviews Blue Covenant: The Global Water Crisis and the Coming Battle for the Right to Water, by Maude Barlow, and concludes: "In Blue Covenant, Barlow fails to explore the key dimensions of water scarcity at the heart of her first two premises for alarm: dwindling fresh water supplies and inequitable access to water."
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Reviewing Blue Covenant
- It’s Time to Let the Wind Energy Production Tax Credit Expire (12/12)
- What to Make of Struggling P3 Toll Roads (12/12)
- Alaska Governor Proposes $3 Billion Towards Paying Down Pension Debts (12/12)
- Baltimore City School District Has Come a Long Way since 2007, but There's Still Work to Be Done (12/11)
- Mileage Based User Fees or Road Usage Charges—Some Thoughtful Commentary (12/9)