- About Reason
- Policy Areas
- Policy Studies
- Press Room
- Reason Magazine
- Reason-Rupe Poll
- Air Traffic E-Newsletter
- Airport Policy E-Newsletter
- Annual Highway Report
- Annual Privatization Report
- Court Briefs
- Innovators in Action
- Policy Studies
- Privatization Newsletter
- Pension Reform Newsletter
- Reason Alert E-Newsletter
- Transportation E-Newsletter
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Policy Study Authors
Tom Clougherty is managing editor at Reason Foundation, a think-tank advancing free minds and free markets. In this role, he manages Reason's policy research and oversees its editorial, review and production process. He lives and works in Washington, D.C.
Before moving to the United States, Tom was executive director of the London-based Adam Smith Institute, which in 2012 was ranked one of the world's top 10 domestic economic policy think tanks by the University of Pennsylvania's Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program. Tom previously served as the Adam Smith Institute's policy director, and before that was research director at the Globalisation Institute, a start-up think tank advancing enterprise-based solutions to poverty.
Tom studied law at the University of Cambridge, where he won the George Long Prize for Civil Law and earned his "blue" playing varsity golf.
- New European Union Rules Will Hold Back Tobacco Harm Reduction
February 27, 2014, 4:22pm
- The Benefits of Right-to-Work
November 12, 2013, 2:25pm
- Innovators in Action: Pioneering Social Impact Bonds in the United Kingdom
August 13, 2013, 5:09pm
- Pioneering Social Impact Bonds in the United Kingdom
Interview with Jane Newman, International Director at Social Finance UK
August 13, 2013
- One Year of Privatized Liquor in Washington
May 31, 2013, 5:08pm
- The Real Causes of Rising Healthcare Costs
April 24, 2013, 5:23pm
- Air Traffic Control: How to Save Money Without Compromising Services
April 22, 2013, 10:52pm
- The Bank of Englandís Flawed Approach to Monetary Policy
Central banks lack both the power and the knowledge needed to deliver stable growth.
January 3, 2013
- America Is Still Hurtling Towards the Fiscal Cliff
Itís time to bring meaningful reforms to Americaís unaffordable and outdated entitlement programs.
November 6, 2012
- Brain Hubs and the Case for Labor Mobility
July 27, 2012, 10:44am
- The Time-Bomb Keeps Ticking
July 25, 2012, 5:31pm
Page 1 of 1
©2014 The Reason Foundation. All rights reserved.
5737 Mesmer Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90230 (310) 391-2245
Please email email@example.com if you have questions about this Web site.