- About Reason
- Policy Areas
- Policy Studies
- Press Room
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Policy Study Authors
Baruch Feigenbaum is a policy analyst at Reason Foundation, a non-profit think tank advancing free minds and free markets. He specializes in transportation policy.
Prior to joining Reason, Feigenbaum handled transportation issues on Capitol Hill for Representative Lynn Westmoreland. He earned his Master’s degree in City and Regional Planning with a concentration in Transportation from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Feigenbaum holds a Bacehelor’s Degree in Public Policy from Georgia State University.
- Beware of Dangerous Noxious Weeds on I-95
October 21, 2011, 9:32am
- Maryland Purple Line is off Track
October 13, 2011, 2:45pm
- Tunnel is the Best Solution for Dangerous Crossing
October 6, 2011, 9:25am
- Nobody Knows the Economic Impact of Transit Projects
October 4, 2011, 8:58am
- Commute Time to Work Increasing
October 3, 2011, 9:20am
- The Atlanta BeltLine: Transit That Travels in Circles
September 29, 2011, 8:56am
©2013 The Reason Foundation. All rights reserved.
5737 Mesmer Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90230 (310) 391-2245
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this Web site.