- About Reason
- Policy Areas
- Policy Studies
- Press Room
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Policy Study Authors
David Godow was a research assistant at Reason Foundation from 2010-2011. He primary focused on state and federal tax policy, including sin taxes, income taxes and corporate taxes.
- Which Parts of the Economy Are Creating Jobs?
January 3, 2011, 10:05am
- That's Just a "Cognitive Defect" Making You Drink That Soda
December 29, 2010, 6:45pm
- Bowles-Simpson May Be Resurrected for 112th Congress
December 27, 2010, 7:20pm
- What Works in the Deficit Reform Proposals?
December 22, 2010, 12:00pm
- Bank Pay Regulations Miss the Point of Financial Reform
December 21, 2010, 1:30pm
- If You're Still Doubtful That Soaking the Rich Is Bad for the Economy...
December 20, 2010, 5:35pm
- Signs of Strength in the Economy
December 17, 2010, 2:06pm
- Tax Compromise Makes Reform More Urgent, Not Less
December 15, 2010, 10:55am
- Tax Compromise In the Home Stretch... Or Is It?
December 14, 2010, 9:59am
- More Evidence the Stimulus Was a Dud
December 13, 2010, 2:57pm
- Crack Open the Eggnog? Compromise on Taxes In Sight
December 6, 2010, 12:50pm
- Final Report Released by President's Fiscal Responsibility Commission
December 1, 2010, 2:00pm
- Are All Farms Created Equal When It Comes to Subsidies?
November 30, 2010, 4:35pm
- Tax Exemption for Health Benefits On Its Last Legs?
November 30, 2010, 9:10am
- Soda Taxes Are Still Not a Substitute for Real Tax Reform
Anthony Randazzo and David Godow
November 17, 2010, 6:09pm
- Democrats May Switch Strategy on Tax Cuts
November 15, 2010, 12:40pm
- Deficit Report is Cautious on Tax Reform
November 12, 2010, 12:00pm
- Do We Need to Spur More Consumption?
November 8, 2010, 8:18am
- Once Again, Voters Kill Unfair Sin Taxes on Food
November 5, 2010, 9:35am
- Are Sin Taxes on Marijuana a Price Worth Paying for Reform?
October 13, 2010, 9:00am
- Want More Jobs For Kids? Gov't Employment Is Not the Answer
September 21, 2010, 8:15am
- Tax Hikes on the Rich Will Hurt the Recovery
September 14, 2010, 8:57am
- The Senate's Vote on Unemployment Benefits
July 21, 2010, 12:00pm
- As Private Sector Suffers, Public Sector Unions Ride the Gravy Train
July 15, 2010, 5:04pm
©2013 The Reason Foundation. All rights reserved.
5737 Mesmer Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90230 (310) 391-2245
Please email email@example.com if you have questions about this Web site.