- About Reason
- Policy Areas
- Policy Studies
- Press Room
Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
Policy Study Authors
David Godow was a research assistant at Reason Foundation from 2010-2011. He primary focused on state and federal tax policy, including sin taxes, income taxes and corporate taxes.
- SF's Plastic Bag Ban Followed By Increased Plastic Litter
April 22, 2011, 8:00am
- Restricting Plastic Bag Use May Bring Little Oceanic Payoff
April 20, 2011, 8:00am
- Beijing Running Out of Options with its Real Estate Bubble
April 18, 2011, 10:30am
- Reusable Bags May Hold a Special Surprise for Shoppers
April 18, 2011, 8:00am
- Plastic Bag Ban To Hit Oregon Next?
April 14, 2011, 8:00am
- "Eco-Friendly" Reusable Bags Not So Green After All?
April 12, 2011, 8:00am
- Complaints About "Tax Havens" Are Misguided
April 4, 2011, 5:32pm
- March Saw Strong Job Growth, Lingering Long-Term Unemployment
April 1, 2011, 3:30pm
- Where's the Supposed Pent-Up Demand?
March 30, 2011, 3:04pm
- Wall Street's Resurgent Profits Are a Red Herring
March 29, 2011, 6:44pm
- CEA Chairs Highlight Importance of Tackling the Deficit
March 25, 2011, 5:26pm
- Do Countries Where the Rich Pay More in Tax Also Have More Income Equality?
March 23, 2011, 2:03pm
- America's Richest 10% Carry More of the Tax Burden Than Anywhere Else
March 22, 2011, 5:17pm
- States Are Finally Turning Their Backs on Cigarette Taxes
March 22, 2011, 2:00pm
- CBO's Take on the Obama Budget Confirms It's Just As Bad As You Thought
March 21, 2011, 4:13pm
- Supporters of "Amazon Taxes" Ignore Economic Ineffectiveness
March 18, 2011, 3:13pm
- Mixed Results for D.C. Sin Tax on Bags
March 16, 2011, 3:15pm
- Tax Break Trouble in DC
March 16, 2011, 11:04am
- Has the Recession Taken Its Hardest Toll on the Educated?
March 14, 2011, 4:15pm
- Are Discouraged Workers Done Leaving the Labor Force?
March 7, 2011, 5:35pm
- GAO Report Echoes Reason's Recommendations on Government Reform
March 7, 2011, 2:21pm
- Recovering Retail Trade Signals Strong Consumer Activity
March 4, 2011, 5:30pm
- A Government Shutdown Could Deepen the Debt Crisis
March 2, 2011, 5:27pm
- Why Not a VAT?
February 28, 2011, 6:10pm
- 4th Quarter Shows Strong Demand Growth
February 25, 2011, 11:26am
- What Do the Administration's Budget Cuts Really Look Like?
February 23, 2011, 6:07pm
- What's Really the Value of Public Sector Employment?
February 22, 2011, 1:01pm
- Where Is the Money for Budget Reform Going to Come From?
February 21, 2011, 6:18pm
- Obama Tarries on Tax Reform, Loads Up New Tax Breaks
February 16, 2011, 10:41am
- 2012 Budget Mostly Ignores Bowles-Simpson Recommendations
February 15, 2011, 11:30am
- The Budget Does Nothing to Assuage Fears over the Debt
February 14, 2011, 6:20pm
- Obama's 2012 Budget: All Smoke, No Fire
February 14, 2011, 12:50pm
- Tax Makes Fiji Water Turn off the Tap
February 11, 2011, 12:20pm
- Small Business Confidence Up to Pre-Recession Levels
February 8, 2011, 10:01am
- Thoughts on Housing Prices
Anthony Randazzo and David Godow
February 8, 2011, 8:31am
- Business and Manufacturing Employment Provide a Bright Spot for Employment
February 4, 2011, 1:13pm
- Obamacare As Sin Tax?
February 2, 2011, 5:47pm
- Will Plans to Boost Investment in Start-Ups Bear Fruit?
February 1, 2011, 6:13pm
- We Know How The Budget Got Here... Now What?
January 31, 2011, 6:20pm
- SOTU Offers Little Substance on Taxes
January 26, 2011, 6:09pm
- Wealthy (Dems) Enjoy the Greatest Mortgage Interest Benefits
January 25, 2011, 11:31am
- No, That is Not Evidence That Obamacare Has Created Jobs
January 21, 2011, 3:58pm
- Will Idaho Inch Away From Gov's "No New Taxes" Pledge?
January 19, 2011, 7:10pm
- Senate Dems Prepare to Conjure Jobs, "Aid" the Middle Class
January 18, 2011, 7:13pm
- Next Stop on the Budgetary Crisis Express: Chicago, IL
January 14, 2011, 2:16pm
- Illinois Makes a Late Night Snack Out of Taxpayers
January 12, 2011, 2:52pm
- A Few Interesting Tidbits from Your Advocate at the IRS
January 10, 2011, 11:21am
- 2010 Unemployment Roundup
January 7, 2011, 1:10pm
- Private Sector Employment Growth Triples in December?
January 5, 2011, 12:00pm
- Jerry Brown to CA: "Hey, Remember Those 'Temporary' Tax Increases...?"
January 4, 2011, 11:22am
©2013 The Reason Foundation. All rights reserved.
5737 Mesmer Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90230 (310) 391-2245
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this Web site.