Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Health Insurance by Command
The trouble with the individual mandate
January 21, 2010
- Three Reasons Why The Dems Are in Big, Big Trouble. And One Reason Why They're Not.
What Obama—and the GOP—should learn from the Coakley defeat and slumping poll
Nick Gillespie and Matt Welch
January 20, 2010
- How is the Bay State's Experiment with Universal Coverage Working Out?
January 18, 2010, 6:31pm
- ObamaCare: First They Came for the Undocumented Aliens!
January 18, 2010, 5:40pm
- The Lou Dobbs Option
The Senate health care bill's anti-undocumented-immigrant provisions ought to be deal-breakers for civil libertarians
Shikha Dalmia and Harris Kenny
January 15, 2010
- Beware Of The ObamaCare Revolution
If the bill passes next month, the U.S. health care system will face chronic political warfare
January 13, 2010
- ObamaCare: The Immortal Revolution
January 13, 2010, 10:28am
- Who Wants to Tax a Millionaire?
The “millionaire’s tax” will affect more people than you think.
Veronique de Rugy
January 13, 2010
- No "A" on Health Care for Obama
January 12, 2010, 9:07am
- There Ain't No Such Thing As a Free Lumpectomy
The folly of a "right to health care"
December 23, 2009
- The Left Wakes Up to the Evils of the Individual Mandate -- Finally!
December 17, 2009, 10:50am
- ReidCare’s Mandate Will Raise Health Care Costs for Poor
Plan chooses ideology over humanity
December 16, 2009
- The ReidCare Debacle
December 16, 2009, 10:59am
- Whole Foods Health Care
Organic-foods magnate John Mackey talks about his controversial health care proposals, why he was investigated by the feds, and “conscious capitalism.”
Matt Welch and Nick Gillespie
December 15, 2009
- Founders Against ObamaCare
December 11, 2009, 3:38pm
- "The Public Option is Dead. Long Live the Public Option."
December 10, 2009, 11:25am
- The Problem is Cost of Care
Understanding America's dysfunctional health care system
December 10, 2009
- Legislative Reality vs. Political Reality
How Democrats game the Congressional Budget Office
December 10, 2009
- Progressives vs. Democracy
The health care debate reveals a nasty tendency within liberal politics
December 9, 2009
- How to Fix Health Care
Reason.tv's three simple reforms for a health-care system that's better, more affordable, and more accessible
December 2, 2009
- When will ObamaCare go into Cardiac Arrest?
November 23, 2009, 11:39am
- Reading the ObamaCare Tea Leaves
November 22, 2009, 10:57am
- How Republicans can Kill ObamaCare
November 18, 2009, 1:21pm
- Universal Coverage: A Big Feast for Big Pharma
November 12, 2009, 9:34pm
- President Obama's Plan Will Control Every Aspect of the Medical Transaction
Health care plan will tell patients when, what and how much coverage they must buy
September 11, 2009
- That's a Lie, Mr. President
September 11, 2009, 10:28am
- What About the Patient In Health Care Debate?
Health care reform isn't serious until the patient is at the center of the picture
September 11, 2009
- BaucusCare = TaxoCare
September 9, 2009, 5:01pm
- The French Patient
August 29, 2009, 12:28am
- Breaking the AMA Monopoly
August 26, 2009, 6:07pm
- Will ObamaCare Cure a Stupidity Epidemic in Rhode Island?
August 22, 2009, 10:26pm
- Obama's Heavenly Care
August 22, 2009, 12:45am
- It's How the Co-Ops Get Started That Matters
August 19, 2009, 6:18pm
- New Public Option, Same As the Old Public Option?
Are health insurance co-ops a good idea?
August 18, 2009
- Canada's Health Care System Has Been Diagnosed Terminally Ill
August 17, 2009, 12:56pm
- Obama's Axis of Evil on Health Care
August 16, 2009, 11:02pm
- Obama's "Astro-Turf" Health Care Conversation
August 15, 2009, 9:35am
- Massachusetts Health Care Flop and the Way Forward
August 8, 2009, 2:41pm
- When Obama Speaks, "I Hear a Symphony"
August 8, 2009, 10:50am
- Sticker Shock Over ObamaCare: Part 2
August 6, 2009, 11:16pm
- Obama's Manufactured Indignation
August 5, 2009, 10:17pm
- Questioning the "Right" to Health Care
July 30, 2009, 11:02am
- America Doesn't Have a Free Market Health Care System
July 29, 2009, 4:47pm
- The Myth Of Free Market Health Care In America
Uncle Sam picks up nearly half of the country's $2.5 trillion annual health care tab
July 29, 2009
- Buy Now, Pay Later
The health care cost-control conundrum
July 24, 2009
- Framing Developments in the Health Care Debate
July 21, 2009, 8:23pm
- Fun Taxes on Health Care
July 21, 2009, 6:35pm
- The Public Option for Congress
July 16, 2009, 4:45pm
- A Breakdown of the House Healthcare Bill
July 16, 2009, 2:16pm
- Who's the Real Health Care Radical?
July 7, 2009, 10:32am
- Reason-Rupe Poll: Americans Don't Think Health Care or Broccoli Mandates Are Constitutional (3/26)
- Amicus Brief Filed With Supreme Court: Department of Health and Human Services, et al., v. Florida, et al. (2/16)
- Liberal Programs Deserve Blame for Income Inequality (11/8)
- Soak the Rich or Soak the Super Rich? (10/18)
- Strict Scrutiny (8/18)
Experts: Universal Health Care
- Ronald Bailey
- Shikha Dalmia
- Peter Suderman
RSS Feeds: Universal Health Care
Media ContactChris Mitchell
Director of Communications
Your tax-deductible gift can help us promote individual liberty, choice, and free minds and free markets.