Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
"...as will Reason's innovative ideas about reforming government. Thank you for your commitment to California's future. Together, we will take California government into the 21st Century."
Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Listen when the Reason Foundation talks about streamlining state government."
Orange County Register
- What If LA Spent Its Billions in the Valley?
Tax dollars head downtown instead
May 19, 2002
- California Competitive Cities
A Report Card on Efficiency in Service Delivery in California's 10 Largest Cities
Geoffrey Segal, Adrian Moore and James Nolan
February 1, 2002
- Why Spare Prisons From Budget Cuts?
Prison guards get special treatment from Davis
January 21, 2002
- Gov. Davis Feeds Spending Addiction
Revenues are up, but so is spending
January 14, 2002
- State Meddling, Not Deregulation, Behind Energy Crunch
California did not deregulate
October 1, 2001
- Energy Crisis: Who Can Keep California Turned On?
Adrian Moore, Harry Rosenfield debate
Adrian Moore and Harry Rosenfield
May 13, 2001
- Rescuing Orange County
May 1, 1995
- Competitive Government for a Competitive Los Angeles
William D. Eggers
November 1, 1994
- The Next California Budget
Eliminating California's deficit and fixing the budget process through "Budgeting for Outcomes"
- Public-Private Partnerships for Corrections in California
Bridging the gap between crisis and reform
- How to Fix California's Public Pension Crisis
How the state's public pension system broke and how to fix it
- Carl DeMaio
Chairman of Reason's California Reform Agenda
- Nick Gillespie
Editor in Chief, Reason.com and Reason TV
- Leonard Gilroy
Director of Government Reform
- Adrian Moore
Vice President, Policy
- Julian Morris
Vice President, Research
- Anthony Randazzo
Director of Economic Research
- Adam Summers
Senior Policy Analyst
Media ContactChris Mitchell
Director of Communications
Your tax-deductible gift can help us promote individual liberty, choice, and free minds and free markets.