Get weekly updates from Reason.
Today's Top Topics
- Charging Ahead
To speed along the success of the electric car, improvements in battery chemistry will matter as much as the price of oil.
May 23, 2011
- The Future of American Energy Policy
Finding middle ground in the battle between drillers and renewers
A. Barton Hinkle
May 13, 2011
- Obama's Green-Jobs Fantasy
Don't buy the president's environmental snake oil
March 10, 2011
- Revving Up Electric Cars With Government Cash
We'll never know if the electric car industry would have been viable without subsidies.
September 28, 2010
- New Mitsubishi Plug-In Hybrid Beats New York Transit on Green House Gas Emissions
June 22, 2009, 9:02pm
- More Thoughts on "Stimulus" Tax Cuts and the States
April 9, 2009, 2:47pm
- The Pros and Cons of Tax Incentives for Hybrid Vehicles
April 8, 2009, 1:59pm
- President Obama's Fuel Economy Standard Follies
Politicians want you to pay more when you drive. They just won't admit it.
January 27, 2009
- Have You Hugged a Hummer Today?
Hybrid vehicles' overall energy costs exceed those of comparable non-hybrids
July 19, 2006
- Fueling America
How Hydrogen Cars Affect the Environment
William J. Korchinski
November 1, 2004
- Hybrids in Carpool Lanes: A Nonstarter
Several drawbacks to plan
April 14, 2004
- Are Hydrogen Fueling Station Subsidies Necessary?
Forcing hydrogen to follow gasoline model is poor choice
March 26, 2003
- The Economics of Hydrogen: Innovation in Mature and New Technologies
Hydrogen fuel cells are not silver bullet
March 25, 2003
- The Science of Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Bush pledges $1.2 billion in subsidies
March 24, 2003
- The Case Against Electric Vehicle Mandates in California
Peter Gordon and Harry W. Richardson
May 1, 1995
Page 1 of 1
Experts: Hydrogen and Hybrid Vehicles
- Ronald Bailey
- Shikha Dalmia
- Adrian Moore
Vice President, Policy
- Julian Morris
Vice President, Research
RSS Feeds: Hydrogen and Hybrid Vehicles
Media ContactChris Mitchell
Director of Communications
Your tax-deductible gift can help us promote individual liberty, choice, and free minds and free markets.